“Lots of men probably had similar experiences in their own careers. However it is not acceptable for a man to keep jumping through careers while his wife pays the bill, so the men suck it up and do jobs they don’t like.”
Most feminist propaganda is focused on telling women that if what they are doing doesn’t make them transcendentally fulfilled human beings they have a right to quit (jobs, marriage, parenting etc).
“Yeah. Let’s all quit our jobs at the first sign of unhappiness or anytime I don’t fell *fulfilled* by my work. /s
*Here’s a little secret that I’m going to let you and any other feminists or would be career women in on.* **Most men do not look for fulfillment in their work, that’s what families and leisure time is for. Men work because it simply must be done, not because it makes them feel complete.**”
- Female student: Sex is gross. Boys think about it too much. Why don't they just go play some games?
- Me (laughing): It's not just boys who have sex you know.
- Female Student: Yeah, but girls should wait until they're like, 25, do it.
- Me: Huh. What age is a good age to have a baby then?
- Female student: hmmm, i reckon like 24.
“argues that all school sectors, faith based, independent and government, must provide an education free of discrimination based on gender and sexual orientation. […] One also expects that the proposed national curriculum, in areas like health, will enforce a positive view of GLBT issues.”
You say it like it’s a bad thing Mr Donnelly.
I really should stop reading his pieces. They drive me nuts